5 Reasons Why Leasing Might Be A Better Option For You
Due to different needs, leasing might be a viable option for you to consider. At Venture Cars, we have a wide range of Japanese makes for lease. You can lease a vehicle for a period of 2 to 5 years.
- Toyota - Aqua, Vitz, Sienta, Prius, C-HR, Voxy, Esquire, Vellfire, Alphard
- Honda - Vezel, Grace, Shuttle, Freed
Once the lease contract expires, you can choose to:
- Buy the car
- Extend the lease
- Return the car and take back your refundable deposit.
- Return the car and choose another vehicle.
Leasing Might Be A Better Option If You Fall Under These Groups.
1.You do not want to come out with the hefty down-payment.
For various personal reasons, you are just not comfortable with putting a 40-50% down-payment. You can consider leasing where you put down a minimal refundable deposit, different companies have a different percentage of down-payment. For Venture Cars, it will be a 10% refundable deposit of the car’s selling price.
2. You have problems coming out with the hefty initial down payment of purchasing a car.
Leasing a car can be seen as a "bridging loan". You may not be able to afford the hefty down payment at the beginning but you may be able to afford it 5 years later.
A brand new Honda Freed Hybrid cost $113,888 (Down-payment: $45,555). After 5 years, the buy-back price will be $59,738 (Down-payment: $17,921). You can use your initial 10% refundable deposit ($11,388) to offset your down-payment. You would only need to come out with the remaining downpayment of $6533 ($17,921-$11,388=$6,533) and take another 5 years loan of $41,817. This would amount to a monthly installment of $795 to continue to own your current Honda Freed Hybrid.
3. You are working in Singapore for only a period of 2 to 5 years OR you just need a car for your job.
Buying a car does not make sense. You do not want to deal with the complications of selling your car after.You can return the car easily and take back your 10% deposit.
4. You have a tendency of changing your car regularly.
Cars are like your clothes, you would like to be able to drive something different regularly.
With leasing, you have the option of changing to the latest car models once your lease contract expires.
5. You hate surprises when it comes to paying for your car’s expenses.
You prefer to pay a fixed cost every month. This gives you better control over your car’s expenditure. Your car’s insurance, road tax and maintenance are factored into the monthly leasing cost and you do not have to worry about major repairs. You will always have a replacement vehicle in the event of major breakdowns.
Terms & Conditions
- You must be at least 26 years old.
- You have 2 years of driving experience.
- Monthly lease is inclusive of road tax, insurance, and maintenance (Tyres & batteries excluded).
- A refundable security deposit of 10% of selling price is required upon signing of the leasing agreement.
- Mileage is capped at 20,000km p.a for lease less than 3 years.
- Mandatory Excess SGD$2,000 (Singapore) / SGD$4,000(Malaysia)
- UBER / GRAB Surcharge = 20% (No minimum trips required, unlimited mileage)
- Able to add a 2nd driver.
- Replacement vehicle provided if the breakdown is more than 48 hours.
Have a question? No problem. Please contact us via these channels!
Phone: 6282 8800
Walk-In: 30 Ubi Road 4, Singapore 408615