1. COMMITMENT TO SERVICE QUALITY EXCELLENCE
Venture Cars Pte Ltd (also known as the Company) is committed to provide “Total Customer Satisfaction” in meeting customer’s needs and expectations by:
- Excellent Quality Service
- Timely Delivery
- Competitive Pricing
Working as a team, we seek to continually improve its Quality Management System to achieve the best of its class in the automobile industry. We shall maintain customers’ satisfaction with minimum customer complaints on our after-sales services. We ensure that the services we provide are of satisfactory quality as defined in the Sales of Goods Act S14 (2), Consumer Protection (Fair Trading) Act and Lemon Law.
1.1 SERVICE GUARANTEES AND PROFESSIONAL ETHICS
- Our new cars are backed by Venture Cars Warranty Programme that provides a 3years limited warranty against vehicle manufacturing defects or 100,000 km respectively, whichever is earlier.
- Warranties for pre-owned (local) vehicles are subject to existing warranties accrued to the respective vehicles at the time of sale to the Customer.
- As a service policy, we adopt fair and ethical business practices as well as accurate marketing communications at all times.
2. CASETRUST-SVTA STANDARD CONTRACTS
It is our policy to enter CaseTrust-SVTA Standard Contracts with all Customers. Specifically, these contracts are:
- Agreement for Sale of New Vehicles
- Agreement for Sale of Used Vehicles
- Certificate of Entitlement (COE) Bidding Agreement
We provide each Customer a copy of the signed CaseTrust-SVTA Standard Contracts.
3. COMPLETE DOCUMENTATION
It is our policy and practice to ensure that critical information is not left blank when the Customer signs the Application for Hire Purchase Financing. These critical information include but limited to:
- Interest Rate
- Hiring Period
- Total Amount of Financing
4. DEPOSIT, CANCELLATION, DEPOSIT REFUND AND BALANCE PAYMENT
The Company has a deposit, cancellation and refund policy which is explained below.
4.1 DEPOSIT REQUIRMENTS
The Deposit Policy is subject to Clause 3 of the Conditions of Sale as stipulated in the Agreement for Sale of New Vehicles.
4.2 PAYMENT OF DEPOSIT FOR VEHICLE PURCHASE
- The Customer will pay in upon execution hereof such deposit (the Deposit) as the Company may require.
- The Deposit is required for both new and pre-owned vehicles at the time of purchase and signing of the Sales Agreement.
4.3 VEHICLE ON HIRE PURCHASE ARRANGEMENTS
Customer will pay the deposit prior to in-principal approval of the Loan Application by the Bank or Financial Institution and upon the signing of the Purchase Agreement.
- The Deposit is required for both new and pre-owned vehicle which in this case is collected prior to the outcome of the Loan Application.
- If the Loan application is not approved, the Agreement will be terminated and deposit refunded.
4.4 MINIMUM DEPOSIT PER CUSTOMER
Minimum Deposit per Customer is Singapore Dollars Three Thousand (S$3,000) and Five Thousand (S$5,000) for Categories A and B respectively.
4.6 CANCELLATION POLICY
The Cancellation Policy is subject to Clause 17 of the Conditions of Sale as stipulated in the Agreement for Sale of New Vehicles.
4.7 DEPOSIT REFUND POLICY
The deposit is non-refundable except for the following conditions:
- If the Company is unable to deliver the Vehicle to the Customer in accordance within its contractual obligations. Full deposit shall be refunded to the Customer.
- Where an application for financing of the Vehicle arranged by the Company on behalf of the Customer is rejected by the bank or finance company. This implies that the loan is either not approved or differs from Customer’s desired loan amount, financial interest rate and/or the loan tenure. This applies to both new and pre-owned vehicles. An administrative fee of S$500 will be imposed for work done. The remainder of the deposit shall be refunded.
- Full deposit will be refunded within 14 working days by cheque if the above conditions apply.
- The deposit will be forfeited under the following conditions:
- If the Customer rescinds the Conditions of Sale for whatsoever reasons other than the specific refund conditions mentioned above or fail to observe or comply with any of the terms and conditions or is subject to the termination of this Agreement under Clause 17 of the Conditions of Sale as stipulated in the Agreement for Sale of New Vehicles.
- If the Customer fails to settle payment for purchase of the vehicle at least 7 working days prior to registration of the Vehicle.
- If for any reason the Customer fails to take delivery of the Vehicle at the time the Vehicle is due and ready for delivery as aforesaid, the Company shall be at liberty to treat the Agreement as repudiated by the Customer and the deposit forfeited to the Company.
If the above conditions apply, the deposit shall be forfeited to the Company without prejudice to the Company’s right of action for damages against the Customer.
4.8 BALANCE PAYMENT POLICY
Customer is required to make balance payment by cash, cheque and/or cashiers order before the Company proceeds to register the car (or transfer ownership of the pre-owned car, as the case may be) with the relevant regulatory authority.
Registration or transfer arrangements will be effected within 7 working days after full payment by cash, cheque and/or cashiers order has been received or when the cheque has been cleared by the bank, whichever is applicable.
5. AMENDMENT POLICY
- Once the car is registered with the relevant government authority, an amendment to the Agreement for Sale of New Vehicles cannot be entertained as the registration of the vehicle, by law, is not reversible.
- Prior to registration, if the Customer wishes to amend the Agreement for Sale of New Vehicles by exchanging the vehicle for another with a different colour, this request can be considered subject to availability of stocks.
- If the Customer wishes to exchange the Vehicle for a different model of the same Vehicle brand, he is required to pay the price based on the current value of the said Vehicle or the price of the said Vehicle at the time of signing of the Agreement for Sale of New Vehicles, whichever is higher.
6. VEHICLE ACCESSORIES
- Any accessories committed to by the Company either independently or as part of the packaged price of the Vehicle shall be made in writing in the Sales Agreement. The Company endeavours to provide relevant details relating to the said accessories where appropriate, such as model type, colour and quantity. The Company does not condone any of its staff committing to provide accessories either on a verbal basis or independent of the Sales Agreement.
- In the event that the said accessory is not available for installation, the Company will with the mutual consent of the Customer exchange the said accessory for another of equal value within 14 days from the date of delivery of the Vehicle
- In the event that the alternative exchange is not viable, the Company shall refund the stated amount of the item that is unavailable by way of cheque or deduct the retail price of the accessory from the Total Sale Price of the Vehicle prior to registration of the Vehicle.
7. CERTIFICATE OF ENTITLEMENT (COE)
- The Certificate of Entitlement is subject to Clause 8 of the Conditions of Sale as stipulated in the Agreement for Sale of New Vehicles.
- This is also governed by the Certificate of Entitlement Bidding Agreement entered into between the Company and the Customer.
- It is the Company’s policy to inform the Customer as to when the bidding will be done.
8. INSURANCE BOND
The Company undertakes to provide an insurance policy covering the Misdeeds and/or mishaps in the form of an insurance bond or deposit of S$50,000.*
9. SALES VOUCHERS REDEMPTION
The Company does not issue any sales vouchers and therefore the redemption of sales vouchers does not apply.
10. VEHICLE SPECIFICATIONS
- Vehicle Specifications is subject to Clause 11 of the Conditions of Sale as stipulated in the Agreement for Sale of New Vehicles.
- The Company also ensures that the vehicle is of the model and colour that the Customer agreed to purchase.
- Delivery is subject to Clause 6 of the Conditions of Sale as stipulated in the Agreement for Sale of New Vehicles.
- Delivery shall be taken by the Customer personally or through his/her agent duly authorized in writing at the Company’s premises within the timeframes stated below:
- Delivery of new vehicle no later than 90 days for new vehicles from date of successful bidding of COE.
- Delivery of pre-owned vehicle no later than 30 days upon full payment received from the Customer.
- If the vehicle is unavailable by the aforesaid respective deadlines, the Company shall provide compensation in the form of courtesy car.
12. PRICING POLICY RELATING TO PROMOTIONS
The Company does offer discounts and other form of promotional pricing. These promotional pricing shall be made known to the Customer with the promotional period clearly stated.
13. MODES OF PAYMENT
- Unless otherwise agreed between the Company and the Customer, all payments made by the Customer to the Company shall be by way of crossed cheques, cashier’s order, credit card ($5,000 limit) and / or cash. All cash payment will be acknowledged by the Company with an Official Receipt.
- Payment by cheque must be crossed “A/C PAYEE ONLY” and made payable to Venture Cars Pte Ltd.
- All payments have to be made out in Singapore Dollars.
14. PRICE COMPARISONS ARISING FROM PACKAGE OPTIONS
It is the Company’s policy to explain to the Customer different sets of prices arising from package options such as a package that includes financing arranged or insurance arranged by the Company, or both, vis-a-vis another that has no such arrangements or differing arrangements.
15. PRICING ACCURACY
The Company is committed to the avoidance of over or undercharging. To ensure accuracy of charging, it is the Company’s policy to list clearly all prices including Goods and Services Tax where applicable, in our Sales Agreement and Communications Materials.
16. ADDITIONAL SERVICE CHARGES
- The Company does provide additional services such as installation of various car accessories upon Customer’s request. A price list for additional services rendered can be made available to the Customer when there are specific request for additional services.
- This is in line with the Company’s policy to clearly indicate any additional charges for extra services that may be incurred by the Customer.
- The Company will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information the Customer share with the Company.
- The Company will limit the collection and use of Customer’s personal particulars/information to the minimum and for the sole purpose of completing the transaction as well as facilitating the smooth delivery of services. Every effort shall be made to ensure that the integrity of the Customer’s personal particulars and confidential information entrusted to the Company are not compromised unless required to by law.
- The Company also undertakes not to divulge the Customer’s personal Information to any unauthorized third party without his/her prior written consent.
18. RELEASE OF CUSTOMER DATA
Should there be a need to release Customer’s data, the Company will, unless required by law, make this known to the Customer and obtain his / her consent before releasing the information.
The Customer shall be issued with an official receipt for each and every payment made to the Company, The Company is a GST-registered organization.
20. FEEDBACK MECHANISM
We welcome your feedback anytime and should you have any issue of concern, please contact us immediately. Our feedback channels include:
- Face-to-face feedback.
- Telephone communication at 65-6282 8800, everyday 9.00am – 7.00pm; Closed on Chinese New Year..
- Written feedback via email to email@example.com
We will investigate and act to resolve areas of concerns. Our interim response is within 2 working days (or 48 hours). Depending on the complexity of the case, our time taken to resolve the complaint is within 14 working days. If we are unable to solve the complaint amicably, we will with your mutual consent refer to MIDReC** and / or CASE mediation channels.
21. MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
In respect of marketing communications, the Company ensures that the brochures provided contain sufficient and accurate information on Prices, Quality, Availability and Terms of sales.
The Company reserves the right, where appropriate, to include, delete or change any of the above-mentioned policies.
**Motor Industries Dispute Resolution Centre (MIDReC)